Friday, April 25, 2014

"Meh..."

I'm sick.  Like, glands the size of Polaris missles, fever of 102°, oh-my-crap-please-kill-me sick.  For the last four days I have been on my couch popping prescription meds like they're Tic-Tacs and praying gor Dr. House to show up an miraculously cure me.*


*Although, if the show is to be believed, he'd just show up, tell me I probably have sarcoidosis, and OD on Vicodan.

My incoherent point being: I'll be out of commission for a few days until the 'funny' returns.  Stay well, party people.  Much love.

xoxo,
Jen

6 comments:

tbunni said...

Rest. Hydrate. Take your meds. And here's a hug from Salem.

Your wit is worth waiting for.

Pat said...

What tbunni said. Get well. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Jennifer R. Donohue said...

No fun! Make the most of your couch time, and feel better soon.

Roxie said...

It's never Lupus.

Valerie said...

Rest up and feel better soon!!

Hugs!

Valerie

kris said...

Something you got from the short people or the unemployment office - that sucks. Get well soon!