Thursday, June 12, 2014

"Helloooooo Out There!"

Sorry for the lack of bloggage as of late, but I have recently been doing the Texas Two-Step with Satan's minion (aka. Comcast cable) and have henceforth been without internet at home for almost two weeks.

"But, Jen!" I hear you cry.  "Couldn't you blog from your phone?"  To that I say "Why, aren't you PRECIOUS?"  and shake my head in bewilderment, as you are obviously unaware that I text like a 75-year-old man with Parkinson's and therefore an actual, legible blog post would take longer to conceive than Betty White on Yasmin.

I have been attempting to write from the library, but as the woman to my left is flanked by no less than three screeching carpet-hobbits precious children of God, and the man to my right smells of Boones Farm and humanity, I am calling it good and heading home to eat Wheat Thins and watch '19 Kids And Counting'.

I should be internet-friendly again by next Wednesday.  In the interim, please know that all is well, and that the short people and I are happy.

In fact, we're more than happy.

In fact, life is pretty ridiculously awesome.

In fact, I may just be sitting here grinning like Lindsay Lohan on dollar beer night.

But more on that later.  :)

xoxo,

Jen

3 comments:

Justamom said...

While I miss you I totally understand, I absolutely HATE texting. Glad things are going well, can't wait to hear what is going on with you.

Kat said...

I saw this and thought of your blog: http://meangirlsarthistory.tumblr.com
It's totally fetch. :)

Frances Gronlier said...

Girrrl spill already I've been checking your blog live 20 million times ! LOL